Black Under Eyes—Causes and Cures
If you are looking for ways to get people to look in your direction, this is definitely not the way to do it. Yes, you’ll become the talk of the town but not because you’ve done something exceptional or look awesome. It’s because everyone is laughing at how weird you look.
Unless you want to be the butt of jokes because of your black under eyes, don’t look for ways on how to get rid of black circles under the eyes.
What are black under eyes?
These are dark circles under the eyes. You can also refer to them as eye bags. These are definitely something you don’t want to have. They will make you look like a zombie. They’re unflattering and annoying. There’s nothing more awful than having these.
Causes of dark circles
Black circles under the eyes are caused by different factors. It’s not something that happens overnight. You don’t have to worry about waking up one morning and suddenly seeing under eye circles.
Here are some of the causes of black under eyes you should be aware of:
- Lack of sleep
- Certain medications
- Poor nutrition
- Allergies and other health problems
- Pregnancy and menstruation
- Too much sun exposure
- Problems with the liver or kidney
- Bad blood circulation
- Wearing heavy or thick glasses for a long time
- Bone structure
- Excessive lack of water in the system
- Sinus infection
What are the cures for black under eyes?
Regardless of what caused the appearance of black circles under the eyes, the good news is that there are various ways to eliminate them. You don’t have to live the rest of your life with a couple of black eyes.
The first thing you need to do to get rid of black under eyes is avoid habits that can aggravate the situation. This means start drinking more water, sleep better, avoid stress, improve blood circulation, eat healthy, and others.
These are natural methods to reduce the appearance black circles under eyes. These will not cost you anything and also help keep your health at its best state.
There are various treatments for black under eyes you can use. If you want to get rid of them right away, here are some of the things you can do:
- Use tea bags and cucumbers – if you’ve seen women on television putting these on their eyes, there’s some truth to it. Tea bags and cucumbers will help reduce inflammation and swelling of the eyes.
- Reduce build up of fluid in the eyes by consuming foods that are rich in anti-oxidants. Antioxidants can also help you improve overall health.
- Use cosmetic products. There are various products designed specifically to remove black under eyes. They are effective, so use them.
There is nothing better than having more youthful and vibrant-looking eyes. So start working on removing black under eyes with these tips.
Incoming search terms:
- dark under eye circle cured